- 1 To-Do List
- 1.1 Page Creating
- 1.2 Adding Content
- 1.3 Updated an Outdated Page
- 1.4 Pages to Review
- 1.5 Pages to clean up
- 1.6 Pages to Check for Wrong / Outdated Content
- 1.7 Template Creation
- 1.8 Template Modification
- 1.9 In Game
- 1.10 Misc.
- 1.11 About Claiming Content
|Update 33: To-Do List
- Waves conditions in the different missions types (per egg, per min, when close to the mules)
- Spawn rules explained (could be groupes with the waves conditions)
- Info on resource spawning / quantity mined
- Full stats for throwables:
- L.U.R.E (radius it can cause an effect on creatures and the explosion radius as well)
- Cryo Grenade lingering Cold stats
- Sounds and weapons unique effects Omega Sentinel (Most sounds gathered, having trouble to get specific ones, and waiting on the best way to include them on pages)
- Add all the voicelines to Voicelines User:PunchyTurtle (I have all the sound files needed)
- Accessory Shop
- Missing victory moves
- Add a graph on AutoCannon page for Rate of Fire vs time
- Add info on M1000 page that T5 mod now only triggers on enemy killing
- Creatures Individual Pages
Updated an Outdated Page
Pages to Review
Pages to clean up
- Hazard Level page, clean up the appearance, separate normal difficulty and deep dive info. Separate the different modifier into categories (Enemy related, Environment, Dwarf related, mission related maybe?)
- Elythnwaen4628 has all the variables but no idea how to display them yet.
- Weapon Individual Pages
- Template to create/redo, see below Elythnwaen4628 expect to do this after the Creature pages
- The equipment stat template, once remade could be extended to be used for weapons mods or OC.
- Add the area damage template when needed.
- Review the text content ("about" section)
- Once a page is done and has been reviewed, it should be tagged with the updated tag
- Biome Individual Pages (needs standardization)
Pages to Check for Wrong / Outdated Content
- Rework the Equipment Stats template (variables / names / units)
- It could be based on the Creature Attack Template
In Game Test Needed
- Machine Event pages (Objective per players and per machine event)
- Can provide mods to guarantee a machine event per mission to test it
- check the changes to CRPSR and Cryo against Dreads
Image Wanted (Simple Screenshots)
- New ss for File:Mini mule leg.jpg. This is one before the scanning change
Images Wanted (Cropping needed)
- Cropping for all weapon framework/paintjob combination Rotterdxm
- Grunt Side View (Will be used in the creature attack template to showcase the melee attack angle.)
- Resupply beacon
- Updated mineral trade terminal
Notes to Take Screenshots
When you want to crop an image later, there is a few extra step to take when taking the screenshot to make the cropping a lot easier.
- In the NVIDIA Control Panel, Completely disable Anti aliasing for DRG. You can find that panel by right-clicking on the desktop.
- In Game, select Graphics Options and set Resolution Scale and Image Sharpening to 100%.
- Use photo mode (default Alt + F2), the Green Screen filter option allows to hide the background. You can also change its color. Choose a color that is very different from the creature and the background if possible.
About Claiming Content
You can claim as many items on the To-do list as you want.
Bold User Name means that the user expect to get it done soon, with or without help and is actively working on it.
Normal User Name means that the user has some knowledge that would help writting the page, but don’t expect to do it soon (> 1 week). So other Users can claim this page to get it done faster, potentially asking for his help to get more info if needed. This template will be constantly changing.
It will be used as a dynamic To-do list to keep track of what are the current short and long terms goal on the wiki.
Wiki editors can assign themselves to any of these goals by adding their names at the end of it.