|“||A small, light semi-automatic for small, light dwarves. More deadly than it appears.||„|
|~ Weapon description|
The Subata 120 is the default secondary weapon used by the Driller. It is a typical semi-automatic handgun with what appears to be a wooden grip, loaded with an oversized magazine.
It is a simple, basic, and uncomplicated weapon, making it reliable in a lot of situations.
Modifications[edit | edit source]
There are five tiers of modifications and each tier has two to three upgrades. Only one modification can be equipped per tier.
Overclocks[edit | edit source]
Overclock calculations happen after modifiers.
Stats Breakdown[edit | edit source]
Unique Modifications[edit | edit source]
Volatile Bullets[edit | edit source]
Volatile Bullets causes each bullet fired out of the Subata, onto burning targets, to deal +50% more damage. Burning can be applied to targets from the CRSPR Flamethrower or other weapons capable of burning. The Flamethrower allows the Driller to have a synergistic pairing of weapons when taking this mod.
- Damage: 50% Fire (of the Kinetic damage caused by the bullet fired)
Unique Overclocks[edit | edit source]
Chain Hit[edit | edit source]
Chain Hit is a Clean Overclock
Whenever a bullet hits the weakpoint of a creature, it has a 75% chance to ricochet, up to 10 meters, to the closest creature (non hostile creatures are ignored, excluding Huuli Hoarders). Bullets do full damage before a ricochet.
Explosive Reload[edit | edit source]
When reloading each bullet fired that hit an enemy will explode. Several enemies can be affected at the same time. The explosion does not have any AoE to it, only affecting the creature it explodes in.
- Damage: 42 Internal (per bullet that damages the target ; damage is not affected by hitting Weakspots or Armor)
- Bullets stay through born ready activation and can still be activated on next reload
- A full reload is not necessary to activate Explosive Reload. It will trigger at the beginning of the animation. Canceling the reload, by switching weapon for example, will still activate the effect.
Mastery[edit | edit source]
Each modification that is purchased advances a mastery bar by one unit.
- Three modifications – First Stripe Weapon Paintjob
- Seven modifications – Deepcore Weapon Paintjob
- All (12) modifications – The Company Special Weapon Paintjob
Skins[edit | edit source]
Full gallery of skins can be seen at Weapon Skins.
Gallery[edit | edit source]