|“||A small, light semi-automatic for small, light dwarves. More deadly than it appears.|
|— Weapon description|
It is a simple, basic, and uncomplicated weapon, making it reliable in a lot of situations.
There are five tiers of modifications and each tier has two to three upgrades. Only one modification can be equipped per tier.
Overclock calculations happen after modifiers.
|Subata 120 [Expand/Collapse]|
|+75% Weakpoint Chain Hit Chance||Any shot that hits a weakspot has a high chance to ricochet into a nearby enemy.|
| +Randomized Damage
(between x0.8 and x1.4 damage)
|More damage on average but it's a bit inconsistent.|
|Custom magazine that can fit a lot more ammo but it's a bit unwieldy and takes longer to reload.|
|Fully automatic action, watch out for the recoil.|
|Micro-explosives that explode inside hit targets when you reload. However these fancy bullets come at the cost of total ammo and magazine capacity.|
|Part bullet, part syringe these rounds are very effective at stunning most enemies.|
Volatile Bullets causes each bullet fired out of the Subata, onto burning targets, to deal +50% more damage. Burning can be applied to targets from the CRSPR Flamethrower or other weapons capable of burning. The Flamethrower allows the Driller to have a synergistic pairing of weapons when taking this mod.
- Damage: 50% Fire (of the Kinetic damage caused by the bullet fired)
Chain Hit is a Clean Overclock
Whenever a bullet hits the weakpoint of a creature, it has a 75% chance to ricochet, up to 10 meters, to the closest creature (non hostile creatures are ignored, excluding Huuli Hoarders). Bullets do full damage before a ricochet.
When reloading each bullet fired that hit an enemy will explode. Several enemies can be affected at the same time. The explosion does not have any AoE to it, only affecting the creature it explodes in.
- Damage: 42 Internal (per bullet that damages the target ; damage is not affected by hitting Weakspots or Armor)
- Bullets stay through born ready activation and can still be activated on next reload
- A full reload is not necessary to activate Explosive Reload. It will trigger at the beginning of the animation. Canceling the reload, by switching weapon for example, will still activate the effect.
Each modification that is purchased advances a mastery bar by one unit.
- Three modifications – First Stripe Weapon Paintjob
- Seven modifications – Deepcore Weapon Paintjob
- All (12) modifications – The Company Special Weapon Paintjob
Full gallery of skins can be seen at Weapon Skins.