Deep Rock Galactic Wiki
Advertisement

This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help improve this if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.

Oktoberfest[]

  • Released along with Update 17: Oktoberfest
  • New vanity unlock: Oktoberfest Fedora. Can only be purchased during the event.
  • Oktoberfest banner in the Abyss Bar

Halloween[]

The Space Rig, decorated for Halloween

  • Released along with Update 18.5: Halloween (2018), Update 25: Endgame - Part 1 (2019), Update 32: Roughnecks At Work (2020)
  • Limited time Headwear: Pumpkin King, The Witching Hour and Horned Horror. Can only be acquired during the event time.
  • Space Rig Decorations:
    • Kickable pumpkins added to various locations inside the Space Rig
    • Ordinary lighting replaced with purple lighting
    • Halloween Banner in the Abyss Bar
  • Cave Pumpkins now spawn in missions
    • Destroyed using weapons or pickaxes
    • Once destroyed, An evil laughter sound effect will play
    • 10% Chance to spawn a Loot Bug, 90% Chance to spawn some Glyphid Swarmer enemies.

Christmas/Yuletide[]

Yuletide decorations in the Space Rig

  • Released along with Update 20: Bigger, Better, Bosco (2018), Update 26: Endgame - Part 2 (2019), and on its own in 2020
  • New vanity unlocks
    • The Yuletide Cap, the Antler Cap, and the Yuletide Sock. They can only be purchased during the event. You can earn the Frosty Top Hat and Stay Frosty by completing the Yearly Performance Bonus assignment.
  • Space Rig Decorations:
    • Yuletide banner in the Abyss Bar
    • Kickable baubles and presents added to various locations inside the Space Rig
    • Baubles can be shattered once kicked enough, causing Mission Control to get angry
    • Floating presents outside the station windows
    • Snow behind the counter at the Abyss Bar, Lloyd is wearing a small Yuletide hat
    • Cozy candles in the lower and upper areas of the Space Rig
    • Ambient Christmas carols and songs play in the background
    • Small Yuletide hat on top of the Mission Terminal
    • Snow piles around the Space Rig. Press E (interact) to form a snowball, which you can throw. Teammates are a good target.
  • Gifts now spawn in missions
    • Multiple gifts spawn around one cozy candle decoration
    • Destroyed using weapons or pickaxes
    • Once destroyed, A "ho ho ho" sound effect will play
    • Spawns Loot Bugs and Glyphid Swarmers. Very rare chance it will spawn an Error Cube
    • Colorful baubles and candles will spawn around the gifts, they can be shattered with a pickaxe or by walking on them.

Deep Rock Galactic Anniversary[]

Two Year Anniversary decorations in the Space Rig

  • Released along with Update 22: One Year In Orbit (2019) and Anniversary: Two Years In Orbit (2020)
  • New vanity unlock: Party Hat - Year One then Party Hat - Year Two. Can only be unlocked during the event.
  • All Abyss Bar drinks are 50% off.
  • Space Rig Decorations:
    • Anniversary banners and flags throughout the rig
    • Party streamers throughout the rig
    • Endless confetti rain in the Abyss Bar
    • Flashing colored lights in the Abyss Bar
    • Kickable "Anniversary Special: Beer Half Off!" signs

Gallery[]

Advertisement