Deep Rock Galactic Wiki
Advertisement

Hoxxes Lunar Festival[]

2024 DRG Lunar Dragon Festival

Lunar Festival decorations in the Space Rig

  • Was released first during the Season 01: Rival Incursion (January 2022)
  • New vanity unlock: Lunar Festival Widebrim in a limited time Lunar Convergence Cleanup assignment. Can only be unlocked during the event.
  • Lunar Rabit Hat became the new 2023 Lunar Festival unlock for the Lunar Rabbit Statue assignment.
  • The Lunar Festival was Ghost Ship's first cooperation with Chinese tech conglomerate Tencent, which has direct ties to the Communist Party of China lead by Chinese President Xi Jinping.
  • Enter the Dragon Hat became the new 2024 Lunar Festival unlock for the Lunar Dragon Statue assignment.
  • Space Rig Decorations:
    • Chinese-style lanterns and yellow ribbons decorate the Abyss Bar
    • Lunar Festival banners decorate the Space Rig
    • Golden statues of the respective animal from the Chinese zodaic
      • Lloyd wears a animal hat of the respective Chinese zodiac
    • Money bags, mandarins and red packets decorate the shelves of the Space Rig
    • Golden paper particle effects on the Abyss Bar
    • Lunar Lanterns will float in space outside the rig alongside fireworks
  • Lunar Animal Statue assignment tasks players to find and retrieve the Lunar Animal Statue for double XP

Deep Rock Galactic Anniversary[]

DRG 5th Year Anniversary

Five Year Anniversary decorations in the Space Rig

  • Was released first along with Update 22: One Year In Orbit (February 2019)
  • New vanity unlock: Party Hat - Year X. Paper Crown in the limited Anniversary Bonus assignment. Can only be unlocked during the event.
  • All Abyss Bar drinks are 50% off.
  • Fourth Year Space Rig Decorations:
    • Anniversary banners and flags throughout the rig
    • Party streamers throughout the rig
    • Endless confetti rain in the Abyss Bar
    • Flashing colored lights in the Abyss Bar
    • Kickable "Anniversary Special: Beer Half Off!" signs
  • Anniversary Year Space Rig Decorations for 2023 onwards is far more ostentatious:
    • Anniversary banners and flags throughout the rig of the respective year
    • Party hats decorated throughout the rig
    • Soda party streamers throughout the rig
    • Champagne bottles throughout the rig
    • Black, white and bronze balloons throughout the rig
    • Chandeliers and lights decorate the entire rig
    • Entrance to the Abyss Bar is greeted with a red carpet and red overhanging curtains
    • Endless confetti rain in the Abyss Bar
    • Purple cushions on the seats
    • Two Anniversary Year Golden Anniversary Trophy Cups in the Abyss Bar
    • Lloyd becomes bronze and wears a mustache and bowler hat
    • A giant bronze circle replaces the Abyss Bar's floors
    • Hotel music playing throughout the rig
  • Trophy assignment tasks players to find and retrieve the Specific Year Anniversary Trophy for double XP

The Great Egg Hunt[]

Easter 2024

The Great Egg Hunt decorations in the Space Rig

  • Was released first along with Season 02: Rival Escalation (April 2022).
  • New vanity unlock: Bunny Bun Bun, Sunny Side Up, Chicken Cap, Egg Shell on Your Egg and Basket Case in a limited time The Great Egg Hunt assignment. Can only be unlocked during the event.
  • Space Rig Decorations:
    • Eggs, small bunnies, giant carrots, ribbons and chicks throughout the rig
    • Kickable eggs
    • 20 throwable golden eggs hidden around the rig.
    • Decorative eggs hanging over the Abyss Bar
    • Flowers and dandelions float down in the center of the Abyss Bar
    • Sound of chickens chirping can be heard
    • Decorative egg trees growing over the Space Rig
    • Basket of eggs that a player can pick up and throw like snowballs
    • Giant inactive Spring Bunnies
    • Lloyd wears the cracked shell of an Easter egg
  • 2023 Spring Bunny assignment tasks players to find and retrieve the Spring Bunny Toy for double XP
    • All Alien Eggs have its textures reskinned to resemble Easter eggs.

Space Beach Party[]

Beach Party 2023

Space Beach Party decorations in the Space Rig

  • Was released first along with Season 02: Rival Escalation (June 2022).
  • New vanity unlock: Coconut, Flamingo and Great White Delight in a limited time Hoxxes Summer Cruise assignment. Can only be unlocked during the event.
  • Space Rig Decorations:
    • Beach party decorations and sand throughout the rig
    • Dimmed lights in the Abyss Bar by torch
    • Kickable inflatable palm tree and catchable beach balloon
    • Coconut torches and lanterns decorate the rig
    • Great white plushies decorate the rig
    • Lloyd wears a flower crown on his head
    • Playable steelpan drums
    • Water balloon baskets in which the player could pick one up and throw it
  • 2023 Pool Float assignment tasks players to find and retrieve the Pool Float Toy for double XP

Oktoberfest[]

2023 octoberfest

The Space Rig, decorated for the Oktoberfest

  • Was released first with the Update 17: Oktoberfest (September 2018)
  • New vanity unlock: Oktoberfest Fedora. Formerly only purchased during the event but now can be unlocked after completing the Oktoberfest celebrations assignment. 2022 released two new hats which are the Trachtenhut and the Kegger. 2023 released with the Sausagebucket helmet.
  • Space Rig Decorations:
    • Giant inflatable pretzels, sausage wursts, beer kegs, haystacks, pumpkins and sunflowers decorate throughout the Space Rig
    • Likewise, wheats, Barley Bulbs, Yeast Cones, Starch Nuts and Malt Stars are placed inside curved out pumpkins in the Rig
    • Loyd wears a green Alpine hat
    • The Best Wurst Beer is now available in the Abyss Bar
    • Oktoberfest banner in the Abyss Bar
  • Best Wurst Beer Mugs now spawn in missions
    • Mining the Mugs out and depositing in Molly gifts the players double the XP after completing the mission

Halloween[]

DRG Halloween 2023

The Space Rig, decorated for Halloween

  • Was released first along with Update 18.5: Halloween (October 2018).
  • Limited time Headwear: Pumpkin King, The Witching Hour, Horned Horror and Mad Cap Clown. Additional headwear in the limited Halloween Party Special assignment. Can only be acquired during the event time.
  • Space Rig Decorations:
    • Kickable pumpkins added to various locations inside the Space Rig
    • Ordinary lighting replaced with purple lighting. Lighting later replaced with dark purple candles in 2022
    • Hanged sheet ghosts, glowing skeletal skulls, cobwebs, bats and spooky trees decorate the Rig
    • Spooky flying bats and a dense smog are animated within the Abyss Bar
    • Loyd wears a witch's hat
    • Halloween Banner in the Abyss Bar
  • Cave Pumpkins now spawn in missions
    • Destroyed using weapons or pickaxes
    • Once destroyed, An evil laughter sound effect will play
    • 10% Chance to spawn a Loot Bug, 90% Chance to spawn some Glyphid Swarmer enemies.
  • 2023 Halloween Party Special assignment tasks players to find and retrieve the Halloween Skull mob for double XP.

Yuletide/Christmas[]

DRG Christmas 2023

Yuletide decorations in the Space Rig

  • Was released first during the Update 20: Bigger, Better, Bosco (December 2018)
  • New vanity unlocks
  • Space Rig Decorations:
    • Yuletide banner in the Abyss Bar
    • Kickable baubles and presents added to various locations inside the Space Rig
    • Baubles can be shattered once kicked enough, causing Mission Control to get angry
    • Floating presents outside the station windows
    • Occasionally, Santa can be seen flying by on a sled powered by antler-wearing Glyphid Grunts outside the window
    • Snow behind the counter at the Abyss Bar, Lloyd is wearing a small Yuletide hat
    • Cozy candles in the lower and upper areas of the Space Rig
    • Ambient Christmas carols and songs play in the background
    • Small Yuletide hat on top of the Mission Terminal
    • Snow piles around the Space Rig. Press E (interact) to form a snowball, which you can throw. Teammates are a good target.
  • Gifts now spawn in missions
    • Multiple gifts spawn around one cozy candle decoration
    • Destroyed using weapons or pickaxes
    • Once destroyed, A "ho ho ho" sound effect will play
    • Spawns Loot Bugs and Glyphid Swarmers. Very rare chance it will spawn an Error Cube
    • Colorful baubles and candles will spawn around the gifts, they can be shattered with a pickaxe or by walking on them.
    • The 2022 Yuletide event spawned the new Yuletide Elf special mob. Killing him and then retrieving his body to be collected by Molly grants the players double XP.

Title Screen Gallery[]

Advertisement