|“||If you see some lost gear scattered around the place, try to find a blinking helmet. Use that to download the location of the lost dwarf’s backpack and track it down using your Terrain Scanner. They are always full of pickaxe parts and precious minerals.|
|— Update 29 Patch notes|
A Lost Pack can spawn inside of normal missions with a chance dependent on mission length ( 15%, 20%, 35%). A helmet will give away its location with a beeping noise, allowing you to find it easier; once activated the Terrain Scanner tool will update and reveal a pocket of terrain underneath the ground as a pink star around 100m away. Once found you will need to dig into the cave wall to reveal a small cavity full of Crafting Materials and a lost pack which will contain a claimable cosmetic reward.
Once found, the Lost Pack will offer a special Armor Paintjob, Pickaxe Customization part or a APD-B317 "Bosco" cosmetic which can be claimed by each dwarf that is present. If all cosmetic rewards have been obtained, a pop-up informing that all possible rewards have been collected when interacting.
Each player will receive a reward based off of the first person who opens the pack; however, if the next player to claim already owns it, they will be rewarded with a different one. The received reward is not linked to the class of the player opening the box, it’ll simply be a cosmetic that the player doesn’t have.
• There are 36 possible Armor Paintjob sets that will be chosen at random as reward. Armor Paintjob can be applied to any unlocked Armor.
• There are 53 possible Pickaxe Customization pieces that will be chosen at random as reward.
There are 7 different sets broken into 7 different parts: Frontblade, Head, Backblade, Shaft, Handle, Pommel and Paintjob.
There are also 4 Backblade parts that don't belong to a set. The Frontblade and Backblade parts for a specific set are awarded together.
Arc Welder's Delight 
Extra unique Backblade
Arc Welder's Delight 
• There is 1 possible APD-B317 "Bosco" Paintjob that will be chosen at random as reward.
Moss Crawler 
Note: The cosmetics obtained from Lost Pack cannot be obtained by any other means.
|Blinking Helmet||Updated Terrain Scanner||Lost Pack|
- Similar encounter as Cargo Crates.
- Lost Pack and Cargo Crates spawn independently of each other, and can sometimes both be in the map.
- The helmet model used to scan the area is the same as the Corporate Marine, a headwear item usable by players.
- From Season 01: Rival Incursion Performance Pass.