|This article is a stub. You can help Deep Rock Galactic Wiki by .|
|“||Each set of DRG issue armor is mounted on a highly modifiable undersuit, capable of transforming the capabilities of the armor considerably. Regrettably, R&D has as yet proven unable to utilize the suit's stillsuit capacity towards onboard production of alcohol.|
|— Item Description|
The "Mole" Armor Rig is the Driller's piece of undersuit armor. It can be upgraded to improve its resistance against fire damage.
There are four tiers of modifications and each tier has one to three upgrades. Only one modification can be equipped per tier.
Each modification that is purchased advances a mastery bar by one unit.
- Three upgrades – ×1.0455 Health (+5.01 HP| +5.71 HP with Healthy Mod)
- Four upgrades – Chocolate Reign Armor Paintjob
- Six upgrades – ×1.0455 Health (+5.23 HP| +6.17 HP with Healthy Mod)
- Seven upgrades – Chalkbuster Armor Paintjob
- Nine upgrades – ×1.0455 Health (+5.47 HP| +6.46 HP with Healthy Mod)
- Damage: 8-16
- Damage Type: Explosive
- Radius: 5 m
- Damage: 0.2 per tick
- Damage Type: Electric
- Interval: 0.2
- Duration: 2s
- Total Damage: 2
- Radius: 2 m
- Status Effect: Electrocution (Movement Speed ×0.2)
- Main article: Armor Skins#Driller