|Cave Type||No lineal|
|Objective(s)||Kill 2-3 Glyphid Dreadnoughts|
La Eliminación es un tipo de misión disponible en Deep Rock Galactic.
Un nido que contiene unos capullos glífidos de gran tamaño ha sido localizado, y los enanos deberán ir a eliminarlos antes de que emerjan lo que contienen: los acorazados glífidos, criaturas feroces y de gran poder destructivo.
Eliminations are the fourth and final unlockable mission type, the third being Point Extraction.
Objetivo[editar | editar código]
El objetivo de esta misión es localizar y destruir varios acorazados glífidos, que se encuentran en estado de hibernación en capullos gigantescos en el entramado de cuevas de Hoxxes.
The cocoons appear on the scanner as bright red egg shapes. The cocoons themselves tend to spawn in open areas to fight in and are surrounded by veins of blue organic material, and emit an audible heartbeat sound. They are safe to approach, but take very little damage to break.
Swarms do not attack the players in Elimination missions, but smaller hordes of enemies will occasionally attack, including while a Dreadnought is being fought. Since these missions are more combat focused, higher quantities of Nitra can be found on the walls to aid in calling Resupply Drops.
While you must complete your primary objective to finish the mission, You can choose to collect an optional secondary objective resource for a Credit bonus upon mission completion.
After the primary objective is completed, a red button will light up on the MULE to begin the extraction phase. Once pressed the Drop Pod will be called in to pick up the MULE and any surviving miners. It will wait for 5 minutes before departing, though the door will only open once the MULE has been secured, or at 15 seconds if by any reason the MULE can not reach the pod.
Cave[editar | editar código]
Elimination caves generally consist of a small "starter" room typically lined with resources such as Gold and Nitra. There are usually a few tunnels to various caverns blocked by Compacted Dirt. These can be taken in any order to get to the Cocoons, though use of the player's Terrain Scanner will aid in locating them.
Dreadnoughts[editar | editar código]
Once a Glyphid Cocoon has been shattered, an angry Glyphid Dreadnought will appear and its unique theme will start playing. The Dreadnought will attack immediately, using a variety of abilities to incapacitate the dwarves:
- If a player is close enough to the dreadnought, it will bite, dealing 17 damage.
- The Dreadnought will charge towards its target with increased speed to close the gap between them.
- The Dreadnought spits an explosive fireball from its mouth, which flies in a straight line and destroys the terrain it impacts. It deals 28 damage on impact.
- Swarmer Egg
- Instead of a fireball, the Dreadnought can spit an arcing egg which releases multiple Glyphid Swarmers when it impacts a surface. If the egg hits a dwarf, it will cover them in pheromones and turn them into a target for the newly spawned Swarmers.
- Spike Field
- If players surround the Dreadnought, it will roar ferociously before stamping the ground, summoning a dangerous field of magma spikes. Any dwarves close to the Dreadnought when the attack hits will take a huge 60 points of damage.
- If the players are hiding in a location that the Dreadnought cannot reach them in, it will destroy the terrain using its front legs to reach them.
The Dreadnought has a unique health bar. Once summoned its HP will be visible at all times to all players at the top of the screen. The Dreadnought has two health bars; one standard HP bar and a second armor bar. The Glyphid Dreadnought has impenetrable armor plates which cannot be shot through with firepower, and its only weakpoint is its rear (similar to Praetorians). The rear is protected by a destructible shell, tied to the armor bar, which will reveal its weakpoint when destroyed. The shell will regenerate after a brief period of being destroyed, and must be broken again before the dwarves can attack the weakpoint. The shell can regenerate faster on higher difficulties. While the shell is broken players can also shoot the Dreadnought's mouth, though this deals limited damage.
Dreadnought elimination strategies[editar | editar código]
- Prepare your arena before starting for as much advantage as possible.
- Scouts should illuminate the area with their flare guns.
- Engineers can set up sentries and place platforms on uneven terrain.
- Drillers can dig out extra space and place their explosives on top of the Cocoon to detonate as soon as the Dreadnought emerges.
- Gunners should fire Ziplines in useful locations to fire down on the Dreadnought.
- Dreadnoughts tend to focus one player at a time and will only use their special moves such as the Fireball and Spike Field if they believe they can strike multiple targets.
- Dreadnoughts resist Fire, Explosive and Electrical damage by 50%. Try to avoid using these weapons if possible.
- Most Grenades which impede enemy movement such as the Scout's Cryo Grenades and IFGs are not effective against Dreadnoughts.
- Shield Generators won't stop a Dreadnought from running inside, but they are still valued for their boosts to damage resistance and shield regeneration.
- Weapons with Armor Penetration upgrades do not deal extra damage to the Dreadnought's shell.
Primary Objective[editar | editar código]
The number of targets to kill is based on the length and complexity of the mission.
|Length||Complexity||Objective||Primary Payout||Secondary Payout|
|Kill 2 Targets||570||180/300|
|Kill 3 Targets||840 2800||280/350 1260/1120|
|Base Values (complexity/length bonus deducted)|
|Kill 3 Targets||600 2000||200/250 900/800|
Secondary Objective[editar | editar código]
Collect 10 Alien Fossil
Collect 15 Apoca Bloom
Collect 20 Boolo Cap
Collect 14 Ebonut
Exterminate 10 Fleas
Collect 12 Gunk Seed
Collect 25 Hollomite
Trivia[editar | editar código]
- Glyphid Dreadnoughts first appeared in Update 5.